Feature: PC backup, restore and file synchronization system. Any drive can be
used to store the backup files in standard ZIP format that can be transferred
online to a remote computer by FTP or Email. It can also compare and synchronize
files or folders.
1. Backup files can be stored in standard Zip format, so they can be operated with any Zip compression tools.
2. Supports PKZip Zip64 format, uncompressed, compressed, and archive file sizes can be up to 2^63-1 bytes in length (over 8,000,000,000 gig).
3. Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by exact file name. So new files, matching an entered mask, will be included to or excluded from new backups without any problem.
4. Supports two backup methods:full backup and incremental backup.
5. Supports backup of several folders and files at a time.
6. Supports backup of files newer than specified date-time only.
7. Online backup, supports FTP, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folder selection dialog).
8. Filename can be auto created for every backup. A maximum backup versions number can be set, the oldest backup versions can be auto deleted.
9. Support disk spanning, span backup files across multiple removable disks.
10. Compare and synchronize files and folders.
11. Automatic scheduled backups with complete scheduling options.
12. Easy to browse, add and delete files in Zip backup archives.
13. Backup files can be protected with a password.
14. Comment can be added to backup files.
15. Can notify user throught email when backup operation have finished.
16. Supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME , Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP , Windows Vista or Windows 7.